Core Gift coaching
You've completed a Core Gift Discovery™ session - congratulations! Now, what next?
The real power of your Core Gift happens as you use it to change your life in ways that are helpful to you.
Do you sometimes worry you are not making the right decision? Or struggle with options and can’t decide which is right for you? Or sometimes have trouble saying “yes” even though you know it’s the right thing to do? What about feeling pressure from others around you?
Get the clarity and confidence you need with the support of one of our Core Gift coaches. You don’t have to do this alone. We all can use somebody at our side when we’re making important decisions.
Our coaches are all certified Core Gift Discovery™ Master Facilitators who are living true to their unique Core Gift, and understand the benefits and the possible roadblocks that can spring up along the way. They will meet you where you’re at, with no agenda other than to help you achieve the life you want to have. They are highly creative professionals, excellent at both helping people describe a vision of the future that has that “wow” factor, and creating plans for change that really work.
If you are uncertain of next steps in any area of your life, your Core Gift can provide valuable insight to help you define your direction and make sure you are making decisions that are right for you. If you already have current dreams or goals, your Core Gift can help you to further define exactly what you want to do.
“The two Core Gift interviews I just did absolutely changed each of their lives. It changed how they saw themselves and it changed what they are doing. It’s becoming apparent to me that the Core Gift is really the driver that determines everything they do. It deepens everything.”
Dee Brooks, The Jeder Institute Global, Australia
We will help you make the changes you want to make!
Our coaches use a two-session process to help you make decisions and begin your path to change:
Session 1: Setting the foundation
This session has three steps to help you build a reliable Core Gift foundation to make decisions and create a change plan. At the end of this session you will have:
- Reviewed your Core Gift Discovery™ results, including your response to your Core Gift statement and any changes in language you’d like to make, so you’ve got a Gift Statement you are 100% committed to.
- Completed your unique Gift Baskets™ assessment to identify your other strong talents and passions that you may want to include in your future plans.
- Ended with a Leading a Gifted Life™ review. We help you to consider all parts of your life and identify where you most want to change direction or energize something you’re currently doing with your Core Gift.
“The challenge of being in the here and now for emerging young adults is quickly relieved when one's Core Gift is revealed. Activating the gifts used to make the Core Gift happen helps those new to "adulting" gain momentum toward their next steps.”
Andrew Bryan, Emerge Educational Consulting / Trek Epic, Oregon
Session 2: Making it happen
Congratulations! You’ve done the hard work of setting the foundation in the first session. This session is all about coaching you to identify what you want different, and helping you make plans for getting there. At the end of this session, you will have:
- Used the Leading a Gifted Life™ review to narrow down your choices and decide on where you want to focus your change plans.
- Worked with your coach to describe a concrete and doable vision for each area of your life you want to use your Core Gift.
- Created an action plan listing the steps to completion for each change area and an in-depth description of the first things you need to do to get started.
- Identified your favorite ways to avoid change (we all have them!) and created strategies for getting past those stuck points.
"One of the the things I love most about knowing about gifts is that it gives me permission to be the whole of myself. I've never really felt that was possible before. Now I see that - since we all have beautiful gifts and no one is better than any other - I don't need to pretend to be anything other than who I am. That's such a relief!"
Katie Elliott, Core Gift Institute, UK
Who will be my coach?
We recommend using the same coach that helped you with your Core Gift Discovery™. They know some of your story and are familiar with your style of conversation and what works best for you. If you would prefer to use a different coach, that option is available to you too. You will choose your coach after your payment is completed.
How long are the sessions?
Each session is approximately one hour long depending on how long it takes to get the steps completed.
Can I do additional sessions with my coach?
Yes, you can do as many sessions as you choose as you work towards your goals.
How do I get started?
After payment, you will be contacted by your coach to set up times to meet that work for both of you. We make ourselves available weekdays, evenings, and weekends to suit your schedule.
How much does it cost?
The initial two-session package costs $370.
Each additional coaching session costs $185.