Advanced Practitioner certification
Want to brush up your skills? Want to find out from other facilitators the tips and tricks they’ve learned along the way? This is your chance to talk directly with people who are out doing Core Gift Discovery facilitation and are committed to the powerful impact this process can have.
Sessions are designed to give you hands-on help in increasing your craft as a Core Gift Discovery facilitator.
Each meeting we’ll cover two advanced skills from a theoretical and practical perspective, give participants the chance to get feedback on their completed interviews, and deepen your commitment to growing the process in your practice or organization.
People who have completed the Core Gift Master Facilitator training are welcome to participate. You do not have to be certified to register. Many people use this training as a way to refresh their memory of the process and get back into the groove of doing Discovery interviews. You will receive an Advanced Practitioner certification as a result of completing this learning series. Participants who are not yet certified will receive both a Master Facilitator and an Advanced Practitioner certification upon completion.
“The depth of the coaching at the training was really helpful, in addition to learning from other participants over the two days. I’ve done three Core Gift interviews since I returned home, and it’s really made a difference in how I do the process and how people engage with me. Personally, this also helped me to go deeper with my own Core Gift. I feel really clear now about the work I need to be doing.”
Kim Bradley, Wellness Coordinator, Truckee, California
Participants can expect to:
- Cover each of the 5 steps in the Discovery process in detail for advanced tips.
- Increase your Core Gift interview craft by doing more interviews and sharing learning.
- Learn unexpected tips/methods from different user groups participating.
- Learn to easily evaluate the quality of your Core Gift Discovery interviews.
- Continue to discover methods for creating more visibility for Core Gift language and practices in your organization.
“As a leadership coach, I am always looking for the best ways to support my clients and their growth. Core Gift work brightens and deepens possibilities for supporting my clients to understand themselves and how they lead. I value the work of the Core Gift Institute immensely, and would highly recommend this work to fellow coaches.”
Solveig Pedersen, SOL+Heart Coaching, Alaska, USA
- Participants are asked to do one Core Gift Discovery interview between each meeting.
- You need to be able to access both audio and video on Zoom.
- We ask for active participation. This is not the kind of event where you can listen in while doing other activities.
July 11, July 25, August 8 and 22.
Sessions are held on Tuesdays:
- 9am-10:30am PDT
- 12:00pm-1:30 EDT
- 4:00pm-5:30 UTC
The group will meet every two weeks over a two month period (4 meetings).
Sessions will be 90 minutes long.
$199 USD per person
Limited partial scholarships based on financial need are available, particularly for individuals and groups working predominantly with marginalized individuals and groups. Contact us for more information.